World Best Information is collected from 202 Countries. The information for all age groups right from Kid to old is stored here 100% Satisfaction to all right from a Layman To Business Tycoon. Our Mission is to provide information for every type of human interest in seconds for which you are spending hours and hours per day. We are 100% committed that you will not get such a useful and bulk information anywhere on the web.
I am here to share the world's best information collected from 202 countries of the world which will be 100% helpful right from a Layman To Business Tycoon and all ages human beings. Be a part of world's largest information blog.
Hands and fingers are the greatest assets of every human born in this world. With hands and fingers, human created great arts that shine in the human history. They are really great, but can they be artistic as well? It’s hard to answer this kind of questions with a ‘no’, especially in this technological age, when everything can possibly become an art with the might of creativity and the power of the Photoshop. In this showcase you won’t see any regular hands and fingers, as we brought to you 35 manipulation works with artistic attempts on hands and fingers. So let’s see what artists and designers can do when it comes to brush up their own hands and fingers!
1. Fingers. Aside from its seamless manipulation, this work is so great that it makes me actually think that having 30 fingers look really cool! Well I have to confess that as a developer, I will like to have a hand like this.
2. Multi Hands. Another really cool one with awesome manipulation applied.
3. A Handful. “I would be so much better at piano…”
4. Again, I Say… For everything you do, there might be an eye watching you.
5. Arms Break Vases Don’t. Sometimes if you are too careless, your hand will go wrong on you!
6. Being M.C. Escher. So which one is the real hand? A nice one!
7. Candlehand. Looks great, and what’s greater with this photo: it’s completely real!
8. Chase Your Love. Killer metallic effect.
9. Cyborg Hand. The day you know you’re not your father’s son.
10. Don’t Preach. Which one is the real hand? Or which one is the photo?
11. FingBods. “Hey man, what’s weird about me?”
12. Finger Killer. It’s a magnum, for sure.
13. Flaming Fingertips. This actually makes you think about it, wonderful piece.
14. Give Me A Hand. Don’t try this at home!
15. Give Me A Hand. It’s like these hands got some personalities!
16. Gold Fish In My Hand. Very sleek manipulation with amazing uses of colors!
17. Handed. How many fingers in total? You will never get it right.
18. Hands. I have to say, the 3rd hand is epic. Amusing and unique one!
19. Hands. Could be what you’ll see when you did too much Photoshop stuff!
20. I Love Chocolate!! The expressions are priceless, and I believe it will be troublesome to live with these kinda annoying fingers.
21. M&M’s Chocolate Candy. Cute or haunting? Different people will have different thought about this piece.
22. Mutant Cell Pearl. Yikes!
23. My Kind Of Angel. “As an artist, I soar high to the limitless boundaries of my imagination through art and I enable myself to fly with my bare hands.”
24. Orchestra. More hands are surely cooler.
25. Pyro. Great manipulation and lighting, gave me a feel that the photo is expressing something.
26. Save the Earth. Unique manipulation work with great details inside it.
27. Screaming Hand. You can’t have quiet environment with this kind of hand.
28. Self Disassembly. “I have a robotic left arm. It malfunctions once in a while from too much computer work, so I have to take it off and service it. The hardest part is trying to reconnect all these wires with one hand.”
29. Some Skills. I doubt its usability, great concept though!
30. Spander. Never thought the evolution of the spider could be that similar with human hands.
31. The Hand That Feeds. The Hand That Feeds!
32. Today I Got My Guitar Fixed. Love the slightly transparent effect on one of the hand, guess which!
33. Working Fingers. I always imagine if I could just lie on bed and type on the keyboard like this. Beautiful hand by the way.
34. You Are What You Eat. Amusing idea with classic quote, well done!
35. You Will Never Be Alone. There’s always a helping hand for you.. Reflection, So now you see, hands and fingers could not only make interesting stuff, they could also be interesting by themselves! In fact I was quite doubtful that what would be the manipulation works of hands and fingers look like when I just started to search for them here and there, and I didn’t regret to compile them into a showcase, just like they didn’t fail to inspire and/or amuse me!