World Best Information is collected from 202 Countries. The information for all age groups right from Kid to old is stored here 100% Satisfaction to all right from a Layman To Business Tycoon. Our Mission is to provide information for every type of human interest in seconds for which you are spending hours and hours per day. We are 100% committed that you will not get such a useful and bulk information anywhere on the web.
I am here to share the world's best information collected from 202 countries of the world which will be 100% helpful right from a Layman To Business Tycoon and all ages human beings. Be a part of world's largest information blog.
Looking like the most stylish person alive is, perhaps, what all you guys out there dream of.
So, here we are giving you tips on how to look stylish and, as a result, stand out from the crowd.
1) Try to look good in natural and instinctive way. Make an effort to look good when you go out, so that you become a source of seduction. It’s more about your attitude rather than a set of codes. It lies in the details and what you are wearing.
2) Sobriety works wonders. When the look is too forced, when we stress on it too much, it looks like a fancy dress. Try to keep it simple to avoid any fashion nightmare.
3) Get to know yourself, your body type, what suits you. Following & liking fashion doesn’t necessarily mean changing your wardrobe every season. You need to know what works best for you. Everything is not for everyone.
4)Fashion should act as a guide to you and not as a rule book. You have to look above the trends in order to understand better about which elements to adopt. Men’s fashion should be a place of personal freedom.
5) Never trap yourself in one particular look. You should dress according to the occasion. A suit won’t fit in a beach party! Making your own signature style is different rather than looking a clone on all days. You should experiment and feel comfortable in carrying out different looks for different occasions.
6) You need to feel comfortable in what to wear. However, this should not be confused with sloppy and unkempt look. Carry whatever you are wearing with grace. Carrying a non branded outfit confidently rather than being uncomfortable in a branded look is any day better.
7) A simple look can also work wonders for you. It works wonders if you are wearing the right kind of jeans with a right kind of shirt. Rest all the work is done by the person wearing that outfit.
Bring in your own style by rolling your shirt in unexpected manner; accessorize it with a scarf wrapped differently. An over respect for codes leave no room for excitement. Be innovative by going the unconventional way.
9) There has to be a perfect blend between inner and outer elegance. To look good you should be able to feel good.
10) Discretion has to be paid while deciding a man’s wardrobe. Unlike women you can’t go for over loud colors or exciting prints. You need to reinvent menswear from classic colors and the obligatory items like a suit and pants. Get the newness from unexpected and luxurious details.